Monday 23 May 2016

Mannoch road follow up.

As I still had a bee in my bonnet over the above I tried the Northern approach today. Rode in from the Dallas road and past the Carn Uish windfarm. Since my last ride up here years ago they've cleared pretty much the whole forest and put up some of the tallest turbines I have ever seen. They weren't noisy either. After the windfarm the track deteriorates markedly being largely water filled ruts. This got much worse on the northern approach track up to the end where the new trees obscure the old road. Pushing through it improves to a grass track. It's only about 500 yards to the southern section but it's all wet hike a bike. Shame as there's a good circular off road route possible down to Craigellachie and back along Speyside way.




2 comments:

  1. Well done Peter, it sometimes needs a few attempts to find a connecting route

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very much a work in progress whenever I find out about one who is more beautiful than any of these http://topassignmentwriters.com/ I will add her and kick out number assignment writers australia
    ten Thanks for sharing the informative post.

    ReplyDelete